Who is Carlos? Well, if you were to ask CJ, Carlos is a new family member. We found him last night. Just hours ago, he was happily hopping around the yard. Now he is doomed excited to live out his life in a jar. After CJ played with him for a little while, he decided the frog needed a name. A few minutes later CJ declared "His name will be Carlos". Tee Hee!! Isn't my boy precious?
Now, we just need to keep him away from Cody.....remember THIS blog post?
2 comments:
My boys were playing Sunday evening and caught a large and small toad. (They said they were married!) They lived in a bucket for a few hours until I demanded they be released! Boys are so hilarious! (Lisa & Ernie were over that night too! I have really enjoyed getting to know them better!) I love the name Carlos!! Too cute!
Heather Wiens
Glad it's you and not me with the toad pet!! What a funny name. :)
Post a Comment