This is City Hall and the location of the demonstration/protest that has been going on for a few months now. I guess they take a break during the day but at night it continues.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A day of walking..Palaces...and more walking....
We had a great day on our City tour. Well it was not exactly what we expected. I guess we thought we would be getting on a bus and being shown around Seoul. We walked and took the subway instead. Our feet hurt this evening but we had a blast. Here are a few pictures for you....
This is Deoksugung Palace.




I really liked this building so Steve got a picture for me. I love all the lanterns.
This guy was making dough for rice cake. It was very interesting.

This is our tour guide. Her name is Sarah and we loved her. She was the best. She spoke very good English and was a lot of fun.
We were out walking around looking for lunch and we saw this taking place. We think they were having a changing of the guard. It was very fun to watch.

Just a street in Seoul. Nearly every alley street looked like this. We could not believe all the signs. There were businesses on every floor all the way to the top of each building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment