Sunday, June 1, 2008

Will June be our Month???

Okay, I have once again turned the page of our calendar. As I did so, I caught myself asking this very question. Will June be our Month? I truly thought that April would be our month. Then I just knew for sure May would be our month. Sooo lets hope and pray that I won't have to turn the page again without my daughter. In all honesty it should be any day now and I think that knowledge is what is making me so ANXIOUS. I am going to try my hardest to stay busy this week and get things in order so that we can leave in a hurry. Please keep praying for us and for Catie. She is very attached to her foster mother and it will be very hard on her to leave her. I pray that somehow God would whisper into her little heart and that she will know, we are her forever family. I am counting on having a great week!!! You do the same!!!!

No comments:

Blog hit counter