Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sunday morning

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the great updates on my sweet boys!! We miss them so much!! Congrats Cody on winning!! I am so excited for you. Make sure Grandma takes a good picture of you with your trophy!! Caleb I bet you are playing a game right now. We are praying for you buddy. CJ, even though your games are over I hope you are having a great time playing in the dirt!! Cheer on your brother for me.

It is early Sunday morning and we are still pretty jet lagged. We went to bed around 9pm last night and I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't sleep anymore. We finally got up for good at 5 am. We put in a load of laundry. Hmmmm what an experience. Think about it Husband and wife both thinking they know how things work. Only we both have different Ideas on how to go about it. Now throw in the added element of a language barrier. Seriously, We wanted to wear these clothes today but we couldn't figure out how to get the washer/dryer to dry. The clothes have been washed and when the time came to dry them I did as the manual said and Steve thought it wasn't working right so he started pushing buttons and they started washing again. We finally got the machine to stop washing and we now believe that they are drying. LOL!!! We are a comedy team around here. We are having a hard time figuring things out. Yesterday we tried three times to figure out the subway but the fear of getting lost in such a huge city kept us from going any further than Insadong. That is the market right next to the Hotel. All that will change today as our friends are going to give us a lesson in Korean travel.

Here is the machine that got the best of us today.

No comments:

Blog hit counter