Catie Beth is finally home! Leaving the Holt Office was extremely tough...new mom was crying, foster mom was crying, and I was holding back the tears with all that I had. The taxi ride back to the hotel was pretty uneventful. She cried a little but Christa was able to comfort her and she even fell asleep! She's still not too sure about me. I can't barely touch her without her crying...but I was able to bribe her with one the toys we brought. She still won't let me hold her, but she has held my hand! Catie is awake now and has an occasional crying spurt. She's sitting on the floor watching Christa with big eyes. She seems to have taken to Christa pretty well...hopefully that will help the flight home tomorrow. Anyway, here are some pics from this afternoon. Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment