Well we made it home and we are all soooooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open to post this. We are so happy to announce the arrival of the newest addition to our family. She is the BEAUTIFUL & very spunky Caitlyn Elizabeth. Here is a few pictures that my sister took. My friend Lisa took a bunch of pics as well and when we get everything together we will post a slide show about our trip. Thank you to everyone that came to the airport to show your excitement over our sweet baby girl. I am hoping for a great night of sleep.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
We Are Home!!!
Well we made it home and we are all soooooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open to post this. We are so happy to announce the arrival of the newest addition to our family. She is the BEAUTIFUL & very spunky Caitlyn Elizabeth. Here is a few pictures that my sister took. My friend Lisa took a bunch of pics as well and when we get everything together we will post a slide show about our trip. Thank you to everyone that came to the airport to show your excitement over our sweet baby girl. I am hoping for a great night of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome Home Catie Beth!!!!
Hope everyone got a little rest last night. Many prayers for her smooth transition into your family.
~Lanette
she is so beautiful!!!! What a blessing to be a part of her homecoming. Get some rest, I am here if ya need anything!!!
Heather
Welcome Home everyone!!!! Get some rest!!
Welcome home!!! I am sure you are relieved to have your whole family together.
We did not end up having the game last night due to the rain. I'm sure they will reschedule them once again. You will probably be getting a call from Zach at the first of next week. We also have a ball hat and water cooler that we thought might have been Caleb's. It was left in the dug out at the tournament.
See ya soon!
Love, Trent, Mel and boys
Post a Comment