When we got down there we realized it was a Buddhist Temple. It is a very pretty building. We looked at it from the outside. I am not to sure we could have gone inside to take pictures anyway. This building is right next to a bus stop and people were getting off the bus and immediately going into the temple.
This is a Starbucks that we found in Insadong (a shopping market) We were told that it is the only Starbucks in the world that is written in another language other than english. I am not sure if that is true but we thought it was cool anyway.
We came back to the Hotel to cool off and grab a bite to eat and now we are headed out to do some shopping. I am looking for a really pretty Hanbok (a traditional Korean dress) for Catie Beth. And if the boys are being good maybe we will find something for them as well. Love to all!!! We miss you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment