Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Look who is warming up to Daddy!

This evening Catie is starting to warm up to her Daddy! She is even laughing at him. We are so in love and we can't wait for the boys to meet their new sissy!!! Were coming home very soon boys! Hold on tight and we will be home tomorrow!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tear-jerker, for sure. I praise God that He has shown himself all-powerful and all-sufficient in every step of your faith walk to Catie. Lots of love, Kristey

Anonymous said...

Yea, Steve is feeling the love! I am sure it was so hard at first when you just wanted to pick Catie up and give her a big hug. Watch out Christa, you know what they say about little girls and their daddy's. She'll be daddy's little girl in no time. Good thing you have three little boys at home.
Trent will be so happy when you get home. I think he is getting tired of seeing me glued to the computer.
See ya soon! Love, Trent and Mel

Blog hit counter