Thursday, June 26, 2008

All Tuckered Out...

Tuesday evening Cody had his last baseball game and we ventured out with Catie Beth.  I was nervous as we have been told to keep her world very small for the first 6 weeks but she fell right asleep just as we got there so I am not even sure she knows she attended big bubba's game.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!!!!
Did you ever hear anything about Caleb's makeup games? The games were cancelled for Thurs. evening due to the rain, which was the night you guys came home. I tried to call our coach a couple of times to see when they rescheduled it, but he never returned my call. Anyway, I just found out they were suppose to play this last Mon. evening. We didn't know anything about it. I guess the game was cancelled, because we didn't have enough players. I wish someone would have let us know. So, obviously we are all done with games. I guess they have another trophy for them, though.
You may already know all of this, but I had to make several phone calls to figure it out.
See ya soon!
Love, Trent, Mel and boys

Anonymous said...

Mel,

No we never heard anything about a game. We were wondering what happened. I had a feeling that they would be getting another trophy b/c my other boys got two. Oh well I was really done with the ball park anyway.

Blog hit counter