Look at our four fabulous kids. We are so lucky to have been blessed with such a crew. I will say that it is very hard to get four kids to all smile nicely at the same time. Our family photos should prove to be quite comical from now on. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What great pictures! It looks like everyone is doing well and the adjustment seems to be going well so far. She is just as cute as yesterday!
almost forgot...LOVE the bow!
How sweet! Loved the pics from playpark too! God is soo good! It was good to talk to you the other day Christa, and Steve it was great to see you today.
Love you guys,
Heather
How sweet! You have a wonderful family! I know what you mean about pictures. I can hardly get two boys to cooperate. They are either being really goofy or to the other extreme-grouchy. Hope to see you soon. We keep missing you guys. Take care!
Love, Trent, Mel and boys
Post a Comment